Area PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Maintain a master database of all production from the fields in which the company has an interest.
• Determine the company’s production and lifting rights vis-à-vis other joint venture participants.
• Track, report/adjust discrepancies on crude oil stocks between the processing facilities exports and the Terminal receptions.
• Prepare monthly production and crude oil stock movement reports in coordination with partners and the company’s offshore production team for onward transmission to joint venture participants and the Ministry of Mines.
• Prepare lifting and export schedules in collaboration with partners, the terminal operator and the company crude oil traders.
• Assist in the marketing of company’s export cargos in respect of Terminal procedures.
• Monitor and witness offshore export or crude oil transfer operations for the company’s equity production.
• Attend the crude oil tank dip process offshore, each end of month at the company’s Terminal.
• Open and maintain auditable files for each export shipment in accordance with the company and Cameroon Customs requirements and regulations.
• Assist the Ministry of Mines, Customs and Tax officials during audits by making available import/export files.
• Prepare export and lifting reports for the company Management.
• Review and code export-related invoices to ensure prompt payment of third-party service providers within a reasonable timeframe.
• Receive and manage quality and quantity claims in relation to export cargos.
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events, and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance.
• Understand the emergency procedure and the related requirements. The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned.
• The position will require frequent trips offshore.
• Work on weekends, holidays, and nights.
• Ability to develop and maintain very good working relationships with key stakeholders (Customs Authorities, Ministry of Mines Industry and Technological Development and freight forwarders).
Competence & Requirements
• B.Sc. in Transport and Logistics or any equivalent technical Diploma.
• A minimum of 05 years’ experience in marine operations (particularly crude oil export operations) or offshore operations with a multinational energy company is required.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to build credibility and trust with co-workers and colleagues is a must.
• Willingness to travel by aircraft to offshore oil installations for overnight stays is a must.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• High level of safety awareness.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point are required.
• Oral and written fluency in English and French is required.
• Excellent time management, organization, planning, execution, and reporting skills.
• Good negotiation skills
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES