The Assistant Production Operator develops operational skills and assists in routine preventive maintenance.
Main Mission/Result Area
• Ensure all safety rules and regulations are adhered to and that safety equipment are always available and used.
• Be knowledgeable of environmental regulations/laws such as MSDS, hazardous waste (ISO 14001), spill prevention and control. Apply this knowledge to address responsibility in reporting spills that impact environment and taking prompt corrective action.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of chemical stock to prevent downtime.
• Develop additional skills through self-study and being aggressive to learn from others.
• Become a certified crane operator, always using the best safe practices.
• Be able to safely carry out well test, well unloading, front line preventive maintenance, and operate installation within the operating envelop.
• Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks.
• Be responsible and attentive to the Supervisors instructions on safe methods and job procedures.
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance.
• Understand the emergency procedure and the related requirements.
N.B: The incumbent may perform other related duties as assigned.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of operations/production systems, relevant regulation, and equipment by referencing technical journals, books, operating manuals, other reference materials.
• Ability to learn.
• Able to work in a difficult & confined environment.
Competence & Requirements
• GCE A/L Technical or any equivalent diploma.
• 2 year’s offshore experience.
• Demonstrates strong, dynamic team member capability.
• HUET or BOSIET Certified
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES