Activité du poste
The Stock Assistant actively contributes to the Company’s optimal material availability to meet production, maintenance and project needs according to business objectives and in a safe manner.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Update stock database with new items as proposed by end-users using the spend categorization hierarchy
• Create Stock Replenishment requests as required after approval
• Analyze stock levels based on min/max and update to meet user needs
• Prepare and provide picking lists of demand items to Warehouse operators
• Receive material into Proactis against delivery notes, packing lists, or commercial invoices
• Issue material from stores once picking has been done and lists submitted
• Receive material needs from Offshore, Drilling, Production, facilities, PUMA, etc. and action
• Understand and implement procedures to manage duplicates and inappropriate descriptions
• Monitor stock-outs and clear once new deliveries and done
• Maintain optimal stock levels for all stock items using min/max levels
• Document all stock movements (picking lists, adjustment vouchers, Returns)
• Assist Team Lead as needed
• Contribute to a sound Management of more than 15000 line items at 98 % accuracy
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and training) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
Interface & Dimensions
• The incumbent is part of a team of eight staff providing services to a population of 121 nationals and 10 expatriates.
• SCM department to address issues to both local and overseas vendors
• Frontline Offshore and Operations Team.
• Logistics, Import-Export services.
• External Contractors
• Local supplier
• Service Agent Partners.
• Carry out tasks in accordance with Company Policy and the BOCP (Base Operational Control Procedures).
• Be verse with Proactis functionalities and the spend categorization hierarchy.
• Ensure accurate input of descriptions in the database as recommended by C&P
• Contribute to sound management of more than 15.000 line items at 98 % accuracy.
• Participate to maintain and achieve activity levels as per recommended internal KPIs.
• Ensure an accurate checking of material receipt in terms of quality and quantity.
• Be available during emergencies no matter the hour, including during late-hour operations, weekends, public holidays, etc.
• Contribute actively to a safe working environment, housekeeping and strict adherence to the company’s 14 Must Do Rules.
• Actively participate in the establishment of contractor JHA and SWP
Experiences / Competence & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or any relevant academic field.
• 2 years of exposure to Oil and Gas production operations will be a considerable plus.
• Good knowledge of Stock Management
• High potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly high.
• Honest, result-oriented, respectful of others, self-confident team player.
• Deal with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
• Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be a plus.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).