Purpose of the Job
· Assist the HSSE team in harmonizing departmental related processes in line with the corporate vision.
· Support implementation of the HSSE and Quality Management systems.
· Support the development of Quality Control and HSSE Management system processes.
· Strive for continual improvement of management system processes, reporting and implementation
· Make input to monthly, quarterly and annual quality and HSSE reports/ reviews.
· Participate in monitoring and evaluation of internal processes in line with the annual objectives
· BSc. or higher in Quality or HSSE Management. Certified HSSE professional will be an advantage.
· Minimum 03 years in the Oil and Gas, chemical and allied or Energy industry in a similar position (Development, maintenance and implementation of Safety and Quality Management systems)
· Excellent Team spirit.
· Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word.
· Experience in Quality and HSSE Management system implementation and monitoring is desired.
· Good knowledge of international standards (ISO 45001, 9001 etc.) is required
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Experience in dealing with diverse teams and contractors
· Willingness to coach and serve customers.
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES