• Prepare BHP survey program/test design (PBU, PLT, interference), follow up execution part with Operations W/L Team offshore, interpret acquired survey data, prepare results report and update valid results in the OPCO Pressure, Productivity Index & Skin Databases.
• Support with well and reservoir production surveillance and analysis using OFM software.
• Assist with updating of Mokoko- Abana and Iroko well books and APCC and Iroko well Penetration chart
• Provide technical support to new water injection projects maturation phases.
• Perform waterflood reservoir production and pressure performance analysis including water injectors real time surveillance and performance analysis against the set targets.to enhance injectivity and field production life.
• Provide administrative and technical support for PVT surface recombination data sampling projects offshore and attend field operations for data acquisition.
• Support with the drafting of ESP/WO well proposal document.
• Take reasonable care of all downhole parameters data (BHP & BHT) for wells equipped with permanent downhole gauges and wells producing with ESP.
• Be a driver in the application/implementation of new technology and best practices.
• Collaborate with partners on all field development and field improvement projects including nodal analysis/well modelling, analytical modeling, dynamic reservoir simulation modelling and pressure and rate transient analysis (PTA/RTA).
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance.
• Understand the emergency procedure and the related requirements
• Lead as a role model to improve HSSE engagement within direct team, section, and department.
• Dealing with pressure to respect projects decision gates and deadlines.
• Focused towards achieving goals/milestones and delivering the highest quality technical work.
• Ability to quickly grasp reservoir performance and assess optimization strategies.
• Requires good ability to work as part of a diverse and dynamic team.
• Must have very good moral and ethical standards.
• Be able to work accurately and timely with minimum supervision.
• Conversant with RE software programs (Kappa, MBAL, PVTP, Prosper Eclipse Simulator, DCA-OFM).
Competence & Requirements
• MSc in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, any other related discipline with certain Oilfield Experience acceptable as an offset to minimal Education.
• Oil and gas experience in general and in particular on the producing field.
• Ability to work in a diverse multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary asset team environment with new and different challenges.
• Good presentational communication bilingual (Fluent in both oral and written English and French).
• Good computer skills and literacy with reservoir engineering applications required to successful support upstream business.
• Awareness of Reservoir engineering data acquisition tools, techniques and equipment (Well Logging, RFT/MDT/PVT/downhole P-survey).
• Awareness and knowledgeable of reservoir engineering workflow, analysis tools, their application and, reservoir process to support the development and production of oil and gas fields to add value and obtain high economic recovery
• Aware of types of Petroleum contract
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES