The Security Coordinator supports the Head of Security & Emergency Response (HoSER) to properly manage Security activities in the Company in order to protect property, people environment and image (Reputation).
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
• Assist in collecting, updating, and communicating information regarding the security situation in the country.
• Assist the HoSER in emerging fraud risks detection and reduction
• Assists in maintaining Security Plan, including updating staff lists.
• Support the HoSER with the monitoring of security measures implementation as recommended in the Security Risks Management (SRM) process of the company.
• Assist in reporting security incidents affecting company’s staff, offices, and assets.
• Support the HoSER in organizing and delivering training courses on security awareness and preparedness.
• Assist in monitoring the implementation of the Residential Security Measures, office safety and security preparedness.
• Assist with data consolidation and dissemination of relevant security information required for the analysis of the security situation by the HoSER on the Case Management System (CMS).
• Assist with the preparation of any security related documents including Security Plans, regular reports and any other reports related to security activities.
• Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals or accomplishments through periodic security assessments and exception closure
• Review security invoices and purchase orders to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations
• Draft correspondences and maintain records of Security Training Courses delivered to security personnel.
• Provide support during the implementation of the Security Plan under the direction of the HoSER.
• Monitor and facilitate the implementation of security policies and procedures in close coordination with the HSE Assurance Coordinator.
• Provide support in organizing and conducting security awareness and preparedness activities, and provide security orientation to newly assigned staff, as well as conducting security briefings, as required.
• Assists with the preparation of Induction Training courses, related presentations or documents.
• Coordinate airport security activities.
• Oversee the verification and maintenance of security-related alarms, video management, and access control systems and provide updates to HSE Management.
• Provide information for investigative purposes by making use of key metrics data and information available in sensitive security.
• Conduct equipment system check prior to the restart of each shift to ensure operational readiness. Report all issues or concerns to the Management.
• Confirm all items leaving or entering premises are accompanied with relevant clearance duly authorized by the Business Heads
• Review paperwork and reports generated during shift for accuracy and completeness.
• Perform any other duties as directed by the HoSER.
• Good understanding of political, social and economic developments in the country.
• Ability to identify and analyze political, clan and economic issues that have the potential to cause civil unrest.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to develop source data collection.
• Night and day patrols to audit guard performance and keep them alert.
• Interventions during local Forces of Law-and-Order harassment on personnel.
Experiences / Competence & Requirements
• B.Sc. in Law or HSSE Advanced Diploma.
• A minimum of Five (05) years of relevant experience in Security or related areas such as Police and Military experience.
• Knowledge in Security Management and Asset Control.
• Knowledge of Emergency Response Systems.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES