Activité du poste
• Attend HSSE/Departmental meetings when not on duty.
• Carry out required tasks within the role defined on the emergency response plan.
• Accountable for helicopters flights tracking for security of crew and passengers.
• Accountable for boats movement tracking under custody.
• Accountable for telecom equipment’s upkeep and availability under own responsibility.
• Use of all communication means (Satellite phone, VHF radio, cellular phone, UHF radio, e-mails, etc.) to transmit messages to the required parties.
• Accountable for company reputation of contacts over the phone as entry point.
• Accountable to send and receive faxes.
• Accountable for all mails and parcel services.
• Accountable for Logging phone calls for tracking or payment purposes.
• Accountable for making sure guards in all locations are awake through routine VHF Radio checks.
• Accountable for duty management team telephone contact while on duty through routine evening checks.
• Coordinates duty driver’s movement after normal working hours, on weekends and public holidays.
• Follow up on call out for repairs in case of emergency (generator(s) plumbing and electrical problems) at the company locations after normal working hours, weekends, and public holidays.
• Conduct in accordance with the company’s HSE management system.
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events, and trainings).
• Maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
• The incumbent is part of a Team of twelve providing services to the entire company.
• No direct staff.
• Company staff.
• External people and partners.
• External Contractors.
• Local supplier.
• Liaising with technical stakeholder for the equipment upkeep and availability.
• Concentration of focus during helicopter flying operations.
• Interacting with diverse stakeholders.
• Matching up handling multi-tasks within the same time frame while keeping the focus.
• Qualification: “A” Level as the minimum requirement.
• Good communication skills.
• Be customer focused.
• High safety awareness
• Demonstrate personal effectiveness.
• Be a good team player.
• High level of honesty and integrity.
• Able to work in a very diverse multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.