Area PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Participate to the rig up and rig out of the unit.
• Transport equipment and materials as required.
• Participate to the maintenance of equipment when necessary.
• Clean up site, rig and spilled oil by bailing it into barrels.
• Unscrew or tighten pipes, casing, tubing, and pump rods, using hand and power wrenches and tongs.
• Bolt together pump and engine parts.
• Walk flow lines to locate leaks, using electronic detectors and making visual inspections.
• Move pipes with motorized lifts, or by hand.
• Dismantle and repair oil field machinery, boilers, and steam engine parts, using hand tools and power tools.
• Dig drainage ditches around wells and storage tanks.
• Keep pipe deck and main deck areas clean and tidy.
• Guide cranes to move loads about decks.
• Manually handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
• Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
• Performing physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of material.
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance. Understand the emergency procedure and the related requirements.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to all HSSE procedures, and instructions.
• Ability to multitask and provide assistance when required.
• Exposed to regular physical plant noises, smells related to repairing and inspecting plant equipment.
• Convey a professional appearance and attitude continuously.
• The incumbent will work on 21 / 21 rotation.
Competence & Requirements
• Preferably a CAP Level in a mechanical discipline.
• The ability to quickly respond (with the hand, finger, or foot) to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
• Previous experience in the Oil & Gas sector will offer an advantage.
• Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks.
• Ability to multitask and assist others when required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Supervisor.
• ctive Listening and learning. • Bilingualism will offer an advantage
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES