For the purpose of the training the trainee must accept from time-to-time to have tasks required from helper such as:
· Clean up spilled oil by bailing it into barrels.
· Keep equipment’s clean and in good condition.
· Unscrew or tighten pipes, casing, tubing, and pump rods, using hand, pipe wrenches and power tongs.
· Prepare the tubing bundle.
· Keep pipe deck and main deck areas clean and tidy.
· Guide cranes to move loads about decks.
· Manually handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
· Regularly inspect equipment’s, structures, or materials and notify supervisors of abnormal situations.
· Performing physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of material.
· Hook tubing with appropriate elevator.
· Help the Operators to perform inventory of the equipment’s, spare parts.
· To be able to multitask and assist others when required.
· To understand and be able to implement the Addax policies, procedures and standards.
· To barricade and or have work area bonded and erect signage as required to make work area safe.
· Fill APPIP cards, regularly.
Interface & Dimensions
The incumbent will work on 21 / 21 rotation.
· Fast learner.
· Willingness to learn from bottom level positions.
· Endurance in a demanding environment.
· Sound technical capabilities.
· Bold with Strong mental mindset.
• Good physical capabilities.
· Team player.
· Smart worker.
· Keen to work in a multicultural environment
· M.Sc. in any Engineering of Technical Fields (Drilling, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical…)
· B.Sc. in any Engineering or Technical Fields (Drilling, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical…)
· Not more than 05 years of working experience.
· The BOSIET Certification offers an advantage.
· Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Good command in communication skills (listening, writing, and reading) in both French and English
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES