Activité du poste
• Specifically take a primary role in all Projects relating to Electrical, Instrumentation, and Controls of Facilities. This includes feasibility studies, detail design, calculations, drawings preparation, and reports/document preparation including material take-off (MTO).
• Carry out all required Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering documents and drawings reviews from external design contractors.
• Supervise and coordinate offshore installation works on-site with local contractors.
• Carry out upgrade projects on the existing facilities and implement new plant technology that is fit for the purpose
• Support Operations team in process optimization, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis of oil, water, and gas treatment processes
• Assure facility technical integrity management and corrosion engineering (monitoring, repairs, and control).
• Facility Contractor Management (QA/QC Contract holder).
• Identify unit improvement opportunities (Opportunity Realization Process), process reliability, taking into account HSSE, cost, and profitability (New technology implementation and Management of Change).
• Prepare and follow the procurement process of Requisition and Contract Strategy/Recommendation for the award (RCS & RFA) of E/I materials, prepare a safe work plan, JHA, amongst other project documentation.
• Coordinate offshore operating data assurance on metering of fluids (flares, well tests, overboard water, energy efficiency, fiscal metering of crude, measurement on vessels/systems, etc)
• Responsible for Hazardous Area Classification of platforms.
• Comply with Engineering Records Management.
• Support the Management of Change (MOC) process in the company.
• Provide input to the Management on facility project status, updates, and budget.
• Conduct in accordance with the company’s HSE management system
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events, and training) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
Interface & Dimensions
• The incumbent is part of a Team of twelve providing services to a population of 121 nationals and 10 expatriates
• Offshore Management Team
• Operations, SCM, Logistics departments.
• Frontline Offshore and Operations Team.
• Logistics, Import-Export services.
• External Contractors
• Local supplier
• Service Agent Partners
• Lead design contractors
• National regulations/standards Agencies
• Bachelor Degree (Engineering)
• 2 to 5 years of working experience in the Oil and Gas Exploration & Production Industry.
• Working proficiency in French and English.