Activité du poste
• Integrate into multidisciplinary team offshore.
• Work in synergy with the facilities engineering team, to implement engineering standards and details in the construction and installation drawings.
• Manage contractor personnel onsite-offshore, to deliver on engineering projects.
• Integrate reviews on facilities field modifications and ensure facilities engineering standards are followed as part of the Management of the change process.
• Frontline engineer responsible for the step-by-step implementation of the procedures and details in the Permit To Work (PTW), Safe Work Plan (SWP), and Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
• Transfer knowledge and experience to the technicians on the frontline and supervise all their activities
• Provide general technical and operational support to Operations and be active in semi-annual facilities review.
• Collaborate with various departments particularly Operations and HSSE, to assure project management is executed on-site with strict adherence to APCC procedures and HSSE management system.
• Assure safe project delivery on time and schedule
• Identify gaps if any in the SWP, JHA, PTW, daily Operations and flag as required to the project engineers, and supervisors offshore.
• Carry out platform readiness assurance to identify hazards and close gaps before kick-off of projects on any platform
• Prepare project updates, documentation, and reports.
• Assure all project materials, prefabricated structures, and equipment are safely stored and can be accounted for when required.
• Conduct construction/installation supervision in accordance with the company’s HSE management system
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events, and training) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance
• Prepare PTW and follow up to assure all SWP and JHA are understood by the team and implemented in detail
Interface & Dimensions
• The incumbent is part of a team of twelve.
• Surface infrastructure includes two processing/compressor platforms and eleven producing satellite platforms (GOM-type facilities), plus ad-hoc 42 platforms in the partner-operated fields and one storage tanker.
• External contracting company Supervisors and HSSE Representative directly reports to the incumbent.
• Contract holder on an ad-hoc basis and manages contractor personnel on the worksite.
• Project Capex or OPEX budget: average US$3 million / year.
• Offshore Management Team.
• Operations, HSSE, Logistics departments.
• Frontline Offshore and Operations Team.
• External Contractors.
• Local suppliers.
• Service Agent Partners.
• Lead design contractors.
• National regulations/standards Agencies.
• Carry out tasks in accordance with Company Policy and the BOCP (Base Operational Control Procedures).
• Have a good knowledge of offshore and onshore operations.
• Be familiar with equipment and material used for Production, Facilities and Drilling, PUMA, and Well Intervention.
• Meet all HSE, budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
• Utilize resources from within and outside your own department.
• Lead a project team comprising both full and part-time dedicated staff.
• Coordinate project development and execution in a brownfield environment
Minimum B.Sc. degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil or Electrical/Control Engineering with preferable experience in offshore facilities.
• Awareness in other relevant engineering disciplines.
• 5 years in the industry, preferably in the supervision of offshore oil and gas projects.
• Motivated individual who possesses good communication skills, leadership abilities with a can-do attitude.
• Able to work in a very diverse multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
• Strong interpersonal and people management skills.
• BOSIET certified or equivalent.