Main Mission/Result Area
• Participate in the rig-up/down of the unit.
• Operate jack with tubular and BHA’s and high-pressure pumps under the supervision of the jack operator.
• Participate to inspection and operation of power packs (Hydraulic or Mud Pump).
• Operate traveling and stationary slip bowls under the supervision of the jack operator or any other supervisor.
• Assist with the load and unload of equipment and ground operations, including testing of BOPs and related equipment.
• Install all cables on the gin pole. (Counterbalance, Main Hoist, and Scoping cable).
• Assist in basket operation.
• Perform basic maintenance duties, lubricating and fueling equipment.
• Participate to function tests and weekly routine maintenance inspections.
• Perform or assist with preventative maintenance when required.
• Inform Supervisor of any problem occurring on the well or on the control of the well.
• Barricade and or have work area bonded and erect pointers as required to make work area safe.
• Ensure that machines, equipment are clean.
• Take personal responsibility and be fully accountable for the achievement of all objectives as outlined.
• For well intervention on live well, the assistant jack operator cannot operate the unit except he has a valid IWCF level 3 certification.
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, etc.) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance.
• Lead as a role model to improve HSSE engagement within direct team, section, and department.
• Ensure that all company information is kept private and confidential.
• Ability to multitask and provide assistance when required.
• Exposed to regular physical plant noises, smells related to repairing and inspecting plant equipment.
• Occasionally needs to work in awkward positions while inspecting a physical plant.
• Ability to learn new task.
• Ability to work with other crafts out of own discipline during preventive maintenance to build up skills.
• Safely deliver services in adverse weather conditions, high noise, elevated platforms sometime hydrocarbon enriched etc.
• Contribute actively to a safe working environment, housekeeping and strict adherence to the company’s 14 Must
Competence & Requirements
• Preferably bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
• 2 years + experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
• Proficiency in Drilling Operations.
• Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks.
• Ability to multitask and assist others when required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Addax Supervisor.
• Bilingualism will offer an advantage
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES