The Quality Assurance Analyst supports the maintenance and implementation of the Quality and HSSE Management System including operational procedures. He/she provides assurance for data management, Coordination of the Company’s Quality and HSSE Management processes including performance monitoring, reporting to internal/ external stakeholders and Quality Management documentation.
Main Mission/Result Area
• Assist the HSSE team in harmonizing departmental related processes in line with the corporate vision.
• Support implementation of the HSSE and Quality Management systems.
• Support the development of Quality Control and HSSE Management system processes.
• Strive for continual improvement of management system processes, reporting and implementation.
• Make input to monthly, quarterly and annual quality and HSSE reports/ reviews.
• Participate in monitoring and evaluation of internal processes in line with the annual objectives.
• Provide support in employees training related to HSSE and Quality management.
• Monitor on a daily basis the progress of assurance actions related to Quality and HSSE Management.
• Plan and carry out awareness sessions to employees on Assurance processes.
• Support the review of management system-controlled documentation.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to HSSE Management and improvement of the Quality Management system of the organization.
• Maintain the materiality and currency of all management system processes.
• Consistent application of HSSE Management processes in the Company in compliance with the Head Quarter’s requirements.
• Occasionally needs to work in relation with government authorities.
Competence & Requirements
• BSc. or higher in Quality or HSSE Management. Certified HSSE professional will be an advantage.
• Minimum 03 years in the Oil and Gas, chemical and allied or Energy industry in a similar position (Development, maintenance and implementation of Safety and Quality Management systems)
• Excellent Team spirit.
• Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word.
• Experience in Quality and HSSE Management system implementation and monitoring is desired.
• Good knowledge of international standards (ISO 45001, 9001 etc.) is required.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Experience in dealing with diverse teams and contractors.
• Willingness to coach and serve customers.
• Be customer focused; result oriented and team player.
• Have a genuine desire to learn, contribute and be challenged.
• Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Effective communication skill
• Ability to work independently, to work under pressure, to lead change and take initiatives
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES