Activité du poste
The Stock Assistant actively contributes to the Company’s optimal material availability to meet
production, maintenance and projects needs according to business objectives and in a safe
• Update stock data base with new items as proposed by end users using the spend categorization
• Create Stock Replenishment requests as required after approval.
• Analyze stock levels based on min/max and update to meet user needs.
• Prepare and provide picking lists of demand items to Warehouse operators.
• Receive material into Proactis against delivery notes, packing lists or commercial invoices.
• Issue material from stores once picking has been done and lists submitted.
• Receive material needs from Offshore, Drilling, Production, facilities, PUMA etc. and action.
• Understand and implement procedures to manage duplicates and inappropriate descriptions.
• Monitor stock outs and clear once new deliveries and done.
• Maintain optimal stock levels for all stock items using min/max levels.
• Document all stock movements (picking lists, adjustment vouchers, Returns).
• Assist the Team Lead as needed.
• Contribute to a sound Management of more than 15000-line items at 98 % accuracy.
• Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness
sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant academic field.
• 2 years of exposure to Oil and Gas production operations will be a considerable plus.
• Good knowledge of Stock Management.
• High potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly high.
• Honest, result-oriented, respect for others, self-confident team player.
• Deal with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
• Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be a plus.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).