Main Mission/Result Area
• Accountable for delivering effective and timely integrated HSSE solutions for projects.
• Provide technical HSSE requirements and support on Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP) and Safe Systems of Work.
• Communicate on HSSE culture, Policies, 14 Must Do Rules (MDRs) etc. to Staff, contractors and using best practices to have these embedded in day-today activities.
• Drive and sustain Behavioural Based Safety (e.g. APIPP, etc.) through dedicated safety campaigns, safety notifications and staff information sessions as well as maintaining performance statistics.
• Provide support in implementing the contractor HSSE management standards throughout the line and life cycle of the contracts (examples include but not limited to assessments and gaps closure monitoring, etc.).
• Provide support in the implementation of the Management of Change procedure.
• Support level 2 and 3 audits / site inspections and ensure timely close out of corrective actions.
• Support ISO 14001 certification activities.
• Support Oil Spill Response and ensure the equipment Preventive maintenance program implementation.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of annual HSE plan.
• Support the Lifting and Hoisting activities at the Logistics Base and onshore projects.
• Coordinate onshore PTW systems as Controller including but not limited to, reviewing, approval follow-up, timely monitoring and tracking, auditing and implementation.
• Support onshore HSSE monthly meeting by collecting and compiling the monthly information related to Safe Systems of Work, and supporting the meeting preparation process (e.g., venue set up etc.)
• Support the incident reporting and investigation onshore.
• Coordinate the inspection and refilling of fire protection equipment for on/offshore (e.g., extinguishers, CO2 bottles, Argo-55 etc.).
• Plan and deliver HSSE Projects (e.g., Safety Sign Improvement etc.) with Contractors
• Provide support to offshore HSSE team by coordinating all their requests with onshore stakeholders.
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to HSSE Management and improvement of the HSSE system of the organization.
• Consistent application of HSSE Management processes in the company in compliance with SIPC requirements.
• Support and coach Contractors with low HSSE culture.
• Overall project supervision couple with HSSE data collection as focal points.
• HSSE communication
Competence & Requirements
• Bsc in sciences, Engineering or HSSE Advanced Diploma
• Experience in Oil and Gas industry or Professional HSE Certificates (NEBOSH, OSHA 18001, etc) will be a plus.
• Experience in HSSE MS procedures development and implementation.
• Customer focused.
• Demonstrate strong business ethics and personal integrity.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Organized and results oriented.
• Willingness to learn and improve skills.
• Enthusiasm and positive attitude to work.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer Literate; MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc
CONSEILS RH, MISE A DISPOSITION DU PERSONNEL, GESTION DE POLES D'ACTIVITIES